Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Zagora. Departure from Marrakech at 7:00 am to Ouarzazate through the Tichka pass (2260m altitude) first stop for photos will be in Tichka, where you will appreciate the beautiful landscapes of the Berber villages below the Atlas mountains. Afterwards we continued to visit the Ksabah of Ait ben haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Lunch in Ouarzazate, after lunch in Ouarzazate, we will take the road to Zagora. We cross the Draa Valley via the Tizi N’tanifeft pass and the village of Agdz. We continue along the Drâa Valley via the Valley of a Thousand Ksabahs to Zagora. On arrival after a mint tea in your Hotel, your camel driver will take you to the Bivouac where you will spend the night. (Dinner and show) Day 2: Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech. After breakfast in your bivouac, we will head to Marrakech, passing through the valley of a thousand Kasbahs, visit the Ksabah of Tamnougalt, then we continue to Ouarzazate we make a few stops for beautiful photos. Lunch in Ouarzazate, After visiting the Cinema Studios and the Kasbah of Taourirte, then we head to Marrakech, via the Tichka pass and the village of Taddart. Arrival in Marrakech after med. Drop off at your Hotel or Riad.
- Admire the landscapes that are between Marrakech and Ouarzazate during this beautiful circuit.
- Visit the beautiful oasis fint; a splendid and magical place full of palm groves ...
- Visit the ancient and famous kasbah of Ait-Ben-Haddou Telouet and that of Ben Haddou
- Discover the most beautiful scenes of villages and the elevated views of the mountains as well as the mode of Berber life.
What is included?
- Private Transport with professional driver
- air conditioned luxury vehicle and all comfort.
- Transport Insurance
- Accommodation in a hotel or riad of comfort in half-board (includes dinner and breakfast)
- Monuments fees
- Quality service