Ourika Valley Excursion: This day trip will take you away from Marrakech’s traffic and to the High Atlas to experience the countryside with its green valleys and Berber life.
Departure from Marrakech towards Ourika valley at about 1000 m altitude. Here you will discover small villages characterized by red mud brick houses hanging on the sides of the mountain, terraced agriculture, and river banks.
You’ll visit a Berber house to explore their simple lifestyle, assist to the preparation of mint tea and share some time with them. Afterwards, have lunch (not included in price) surrounded by the green lush of the valley and the fresh water of its river.
In the afternoon, after enjoying the breeze of the mountains, we drive back to Marrakech.
- Departure time: 09:00
- Return time: 17:00
- Discover the beautiful Berber villages and the local people’s traditions,
- Meet the locals (Berbers) and enjoy their warm welcome while visiting a berber family.
- Discovery of the organic aromatic garden while visiting the women Argan cooperative (Optional).
- Enjoy lunch traditional lunch in a local restaurant by the river.
- Enjoy the beautiful walks in the Ourika River.
What is included?
- Hotel or Riad pickup at 9h00 am
- Transportation & Professional Liability Insurance