The trip to the valleys of Asni and Ouirgane offers pleasant moments of relaxation, panoramic views overlooking the beautiful landscapes of the region and you will discover the way of life mountain and Berber of its inhabitants.
During this day trip to the valleys of Asni and Ouirgane from Marrakech, our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 9am.
Departure to the small Berber village of TAHNAOUT located at the foot of the JBEL TOUBKAL (the highest peak of North Africa (4165 M).) After the crossing of the RHERHAIA Gorge, we arrive at ASNI The valley of Asni 1500 m of altitude, is a pretty Berber village, rich in fruit tree.By diving in valley of Asni, two rivers meet (Imlil and Ait Mizane) and give birth to Oued Rhirhaya.Then one ends with OUIRGANE, called the happy valley and amazing greenery, it is an ideal place for nature lovers and hikes.
A visit to the salt mines in Imarigha is planned as well as lunch at a local restaurant.
- Departure time: 08h00
- Return time: 18h30
- Have a special lunch tajine Berber
- discover the Paths and the rivers that are numerous in the region
- Take a walk to discover the charm of this wonderful place
What is included?
- Private vehicle (4x4 or minibus) air-conditioned and comfortable.
- professional and qualified driver, speaking French & English
- Departure and return to your place of residence.